A rugged, abrasive and blister resistant hose for cleaning pumps, valves, tubing and equipment suitable for steam. Stands up to the harshest of environments with a specially formulated tube and cover that will not harden or crack during normal service. The steel wire reinforcement provides for safe use with steam pressures up to 250 PSI at 430° F.
- A rugged, abrasive and blister resistant hose for cleaning pumps, valves, tubing and equipment suitable for steam
- Stands up to the harshest of environments with a specially formulated tube and cover that will not harden or crack during normal service
- Tube:Black Chlorbutyl
- Reinforcement:Steel braid
- Cover: White Red EPDM
- Temperature Range:-40° to +430° F
Working with steam can be very hazardous. Safety precautions should be observed when handling to minimize or eliminate personal injury or property damage.
Selection and use of Steam Hoses
- Make sure steam hose is identified as a steam hose. It should be identified, stating working pressure and temperature rating.
- Make sure working pressure and temperature is not exceeded.
- Do not allow hose to remain under pressure when not in use.
- Avoid excess bending or flexing of hose near the coupling. Straight line operation is preferred. If bends are necessary as part of operation, spring guards may help.
- Periodic inspection of hose should include looking for blisters and lumps.
- Check for kinked areas that could damage hose.
- Drain hose after each use to avoid tube damage before hose is put in operation to avoid “pop corning” of the tube.
- Do not store hose over hooks.
- Steam hose lying on metal racks or installed around steel piping will dry out the hose, causing cover cracking.
- Great Food Grade Transfer Hose
- Pump Suction & Discharge
- Receiving Bay
- Metal Detection System
- High Traffic
|Weight Per Ft.