PBW Suction / Transfer Hose
This hose combines polyester braids with steel wire of the PBT & PWT hoses to provide the benefits of both.
- Combines polyester braids with steel wire of the PBT & PWT hoses to provide the benefits of both
Product Line Image
- Tube:FDA PVC
- Reinforcement:Combines polyester braids with steel wire of the PBT & PWT hoses to provide the benefits of both
- Temperature Range:15° to 150° F
- Compliance: 3-A 20-21, FDA 21CFR 170.199, USP Class VI, and NSF
Industry and Application
- Great Food Grade Transfer Hose
- Pump Suction & Discharge
- Receiving Bay
- Metal Detection System
- High Traffic
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight Per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG|
|1"||1.45"||225 PSI||3.5"||.53 lbs||29"|
|1.5"||2.03"||175 PSI||5.5"||.80 lbs||29"|
|PBW200||2.0"||2.60"||150 PSI||7.0"||.1.28 lbs||29"|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75" inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70 ° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For "P" Series applications that exceed 100° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.