This versatile hose is designed to handle a wide variety of products and application requirements. (Meets 3-A 62-02 standards, USDA requirements and is FDA compliant.) Rated for full suction and discharge use up to 150 PSI. The specially compounded tube is engineered to handle high temperatures, will not impart taste or odor and is highly resistant to common CIP solutions. A dual wire helix makes the RSD extremely flexible and easy to handle.
- Versatile hose designed to handle a wide variety of products and application requirements.
- Engineered to handle high temperatures and is highly resistant to common CIP solutions.
- Dual wire helix provides extremely flexible and easy to handle hose.
- High/Low Volume Suction & Transfer
- Multiple Colors for Dedicated Services
- Dual Helix
- Full Size Range
- Highly Flexible
- Pump Suction & Discharge
- Receiving Bay
- Load Cell
- Flow Panel
- Filling Machines
- Glycol Transfer
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG|
|RSDR150||1.5"||2.06"||150 PSI||4.0"||1.03 lbs.||29"|
|RSDR200||2.0"||2.57"||150 PSI||4.5"||1.32 lbs.||29"|
|RSDR250||2.5"||3.12"||150 PSI||5.5"||1.84 lbs.||29"|
|RSDR300||3.0"||3.74"||150 PSI||7.0"||2.55 lbs.||29"|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75" inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “R” Series applications that exceed 200° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.