Our Patented Fitting
Before our patented design, the sanitary hose coupling evolved from using a vulcanized method, to internal expansion, to reusable, and finally to the most reliable design- the radially crimped attachment method. Each design had its strengths, however, each had flaws that were addressed with our newly innovated fitting. We took the best components from each of the previous designs to make the process and execution of using sanitary hose assemblies much cleaner, safer, easier, and more efficient.
With our design, the coupling components are completely assembled prior to placement on a hose. We designed the fitting to be perfectly aligned every time, and with the use of a gasket in conjunction with a proprietary shaped ferrule, we were able to achieve the strength and reliability of the radial crimp, ergonomics and smooth edges of the internal expansion, and the gasket seal of the reusable fitting. This innovative design, when coupled to one of our many hose selections, provides a perfect 3A 62-02 assembly every time.
STVM Washdown Station
The STVM Washdown Station provides a safe and reliable option that is quiet, easy to maintain, resists the effects of hard water scaling, and operates across multiple steam and water pressures.
- Simple Cartridge Design with One Moving Part
- Fully In-line Field Serviceable
- Patented mixing design is self-cleaning
- Reduced Susceptibility to Water Scaling
- Low Operating Noise
- Thermally Actuated Safety Shutoff
The STVM Advantage
- Design is self-scouring, which minimizes scaling and reduces maintenance frequency
- Interlocking Ball Valves provide instant shut-off and prevent steam passage without water
- Thermostatic shut-off prevents operation if water supply is interrupted & preset temperatures are exceeded
- Mixing valve is designed to automatically return to service once temperature issue is resolved
Ease of Maintenance
- PM can be performed in place- no need to remove from wall mount
- Removable and replaceable cartridge, no special tools required
- Cartridges can be exchanged in minutes
- Cartridges are easily cleaned without further disassembly
- Multiple steam inlets minimize Water Hammer Effect