This high-pressure, silicone, double braided, non-metallic hose can be autoclaved, irradiated or sterilized by ethylene oxide gas. Designed to resist weathering and temperature extremes - 3A, USDA and FDA compliant.
- High-pressure, silicone, double braided, non-metallic hose
- Can be autoclaved, irradiated or sterilized by ethylene oxide gas.
- Designed to resist weathering and temperature extremes - 3A, USDA and FDA compliant.
- Tube:FDA/USP Class VI silicone - Platinum cured (clear)
- Reinforcement:Double ply, polyester braid
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, SIP, Autoclave
- Cover:Solid white
- Temperature Range:-100° .to 395° F
- COMPLIANCE: FDA 21 CFR, 177.2600, 3-A 20-21, USP Class VI, and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9
- Great Food Grade Transfer Hose
- Pump Suction & Discharge
- Receiving Bay
- Metal Detection System
- High Traffic
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Vacuum inch HG||Length|
|SDB050||0.5"||.94"||225 PSI||2.5"||Not Applicable||50"|
|SDB075||0.75"||1.25"||200 PSI||3.0"||Not Applicable||50"|
|SDB100||1.0"||1.47"||130 PSI||3.5"||Not Applicable||50"|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75" inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “S” Series applications that exceed 250° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.