RCR-C is designed with the same rugged construction as our standard crush resistant hose. We’ve added a layer of protection for those applications where static discharge is a concern. (Meets 3-A* standards, USDA requirements and is FDA compliant). This versatile hose has two multi-strand, copper wires to provide positive grounding and peace of mind.
- An additional layer of protection for those applications where static discharge is a concern
- Consistent flow is maintained by this crush resistant hose whether kinked, twisted or run over it is designed to spring back to its original shape.
- Ideal for wine, beer, and other sanitary liquid food stuffs.
- Tube:White, FDA, 3-A, Chlorbutyl
- Reinforcement:Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with monofiliment helix & copper wire
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, COP
- Cover:Orange EPDM w/white stripe
- Temperature Range:-30° to 225° F
- Compliance: USDA Class III requirements, FDA CFR Title 21 177.2600, 3-A 18-03
- Great Food Grade Transfer Hose
- Pump Suction & Discharge
- Receiving Bay
- Metal Detection Systems
- High Traffic
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG||Length|
|RCR-C150||1.5"||2.11"||250 PSI||4.0"||.98 lbs.||27"||100'|
|RCR-C200||2.0"||2.68"||250 PSI||7.0"||1.38 lbs.||27"||100'|
|CALL FACTORY FOR 2-1/2” SIZE INFORMATION|
|RCR-C300||3.0"||3.85"||250 PSI||12.0"||2.59 lbs.||27"||100'|
ALL R-Series hose products meet/comply: USDA Class III requirements, FDA CFR Title 21.1772600, 3-A 18-03
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75" inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “R” Series applications that exceed 200° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.