A high pressure hose with limited suction capability is ideal for the highly demanding service of transferring liquid products in breweries, wineries and dairies. Bounce back design resists damage from kinking or flattening in high traffic areas.
- High pressure hose with limited suction capability
- Ideal for the highly demanding service of transferring liquid products in breweries, wineries and dairies.
- Bounce back design resists damage from kinking or flattening in high traffic areas.
- Tube:White FDA, 3-A, EPDM Liner
- Reinforcement:Spiral-plied synthetic fabric 4 plies 1.5" - 6 plies 2" & over
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, COP
- Cover:Purple EPDM w/white stripe
- Temperature Range:-40° to 225° F
- Compliance: USDA Class III requirements, FDA CFR Title 21 177.2600, 3-A 18-03
- Tank Transfers
- Pump Discharge
- Receiving Bay
- Metal Detection System
- Higher Pressure Utility
- High Traffic Areas
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG|
|RBT100||1.0"||1.69"||250 PSI||4.0"||.81 lbs.||20"|
|RBT150||1.5"||2.23"||250 PSI||5.5"||1.20 lbs.||20"|
|RBT200||2.0"||2.92"||250 PSI||6.5"||1.86 lbs.||20"|
|RBT300||3.0"||4.09"||250 PSI||10.0"||3.57 lbs.||20"|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75" inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “R” Series applications that exceed 200° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.